shei-chan no sekai

shei-chan no sekai

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I MISS YOU!

I MISS YOU

On a cold and lonely night like this
All I long for is your sweet warm kiss
The warmth of your touch and your embrace
Gave me goosebumps and smile on my face

But melancholy now is clouding my heart
Confusions.. Curiosity.. they're tearing me apart
My poor fragile heart is silently weeping;
Looking for strength and happiness, oh! poor thing..

I gazed at the moon above the dark vast skies
Hoping and praying those words aren't lies
Your promises and words that's full of love
Minimize if not fully erase the pain that I have

Where are you? Loneliness I couldn't hide..
I can't help it.. I'm burning and bursting inside..
Seconds of not seeing you seem to be years
Days without you add fire to my growing fears

The wind blew softly and it started to rain
Longing crawled slowly.. I felt sudden pain
Burning sensations traveled my eyes
Few moments after, I began to cry...


>>>TegoShei<<<











(October 16,2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment