shei-chan no sekai

shei-chan no sekai

Sunday, October 17, 2010

MUSIC is YOU!!


MUSIC IS YOU

On a silent night I wished upon a star.. 
Thinking and wondering where you are..
Mind's full of unanswered questions.. 
Heart's full of crumpled emotions.. 

Sometimes, I asked myself this stupid question..
Are you true or just toying with my emotions?
Dousuru? I don't know now what to do.. 
I'm blinded by things and don't seem to know you!

People in our lives indeed come and go.. 
Who'll stay long, that we don't know.. 
But some people are really worthy to hold on to.. 
So, we tend to hold them close and don't let go..

There are times that I want to hide.. 
And set all these feelings aside. 
But damn! You're one of a kind! 
And I can't get you out of my mind..

I know at times I'm pathetic.. 
And It's really making me sick.. 
You're like my favorite song.. 
A special piece I tend to get along..

Music and you are so much alike.. 
Characteristics I both like and dislike.. 
Comparing you to music might be so bold.. 
But man! I tell you.. You rock my world!


>>> TegoShei<<<<


~weeee... XD I actually made this for Tego-nyan..
For me, he's like MUSIC.. He's someone I couldn't live without..
Gosh!!! HAHAHA....
(March 24, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment