shei-chan no sekai

shei-chan no sekai

Sunday, October 17, 2010

KOKORO


KOKORO

I'm afraid to get hurt
So I tried to isolate my heart
But suddenly I met an angel
Who lured my heart into a spell

My isolated heart was part of the past
Foor I took the risk hoping it'll last
For months happiness embraced me
Exactly the way i wanted it to be

Nut when you love, I realized
A happy heart can also be paralyzed
Taking risk doesn't only involve light
You must embrace darkness and strife

And now my little heart feels numb
When it comes to love, I can be so dumb
The angel which brought me to this horizon
Also taught me of love's imperfection

I was hurt, I know
I decided to give up or so
Tried to forget this magical angel
Who, at the same time, introduced me to hell

But my little heart can also be stupid
And ruled over the brain in my head
I wanted to stop and let go
But my stupid heart shouted "NO!"

Right now, I don't know what to do..
Should I give up and let go;
Or continue to be stupid and go..
For it's what my heart is telling so.


>>>TegoShei<<<




>>>it's been a while since i haven't posted anything here... 
*sigh* it's just too sad that this entry is a heart breaking one...
>>>I love him this much that even though he keeps on breaking my
heart.. I can't still find the courage to let go.. 
>>>I can't let him go.. I wont breakaway!! I just can't..
>>>I'm stupid.. but I love him.. What can I do?? 
>>>If only he knew.. But I guess.. even if he knew, I won't be that important..
I'm nothing compared to him.. but Ironically, he's everything to me.. :(

(August 27, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment