shei-chan no sekai

shei-chan no sekai

Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's You


It's You

Thoughts of you lingers on my mind
Lovely things that I couldn't leave behind
Every smile you make takes my breath away
Every words you say, makes me happy and gay

You are indeed my inspiration
It's you where my world makes its revolution
You may be so far away from me
I can feel deep in me, I have the key

The precious key that will open your heart
That I exist..although we're miles apart
I love you.. no matter what I do
I just couldn't leave nor forget you

I know I'm pathetic when I say
That I want to be with you someday
But it's decided and couldn't do anything
For that stupid thing is what my hearts been shouting

But things happened and crushed my heart
I decided to free you.. I fell apart
Days I've tried to forget you and leave the memories behind
But I'm blinded by love..courage to forget I could not find

You are the light that brightens my day
You are the song I try to sing each day
No distance nor situations can stop me from loving you
For you are the one I'll love through and through


>>>TegoShei<<<






It's You!! Yeah it's you... This poem is dedicated to my Tego-nyan... waaaaahhh... now tell me... am I crazy?? hahaha... I honestly would accept it if you say I'm crazy coz I really am... I'm crazily inlove with this guy.. this certain guy who could never love me in return.. but I guess simply his existence is enough for me.. Enough to lighten up my day... 
(April 22, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment