shei-chan no sekai

shei-chan no sekai

Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary NYUSU.PH

           YES! Happy Anniversary to the NEWS fangirls in the Philippines.. I'm trully happy to be a part of this group. I know I'm not in this group for one year.. I've been active just recently though..  However, I can still feel the LOVE, the CARE and the STRENGTH that everyone is pouring into each other.
        
           NYUSU.PH is a group in FB which is dedicated to a Japanese Boy Group NEWS.. I am a NEWS lover myself. I have my love for them especially to Tegoshi Yuya. Honestly, I'm a bit late and I'm quite sad about it.. I just knew of NEWS a year ago. But since that day, the day I knew of them.. the day I came to see them, to watch them perform and somehow get to know them, I've promised myself to never let them go.. I know it's a bit weird for other people but this is what I really feel. NEWS has been part of my life. They have been my sorce of strength and happiness. There are times that I feel so down and alone.. But simply listening to their songs, it really brightens me up and lightens my mood. Same goes for NYUSU.. Everytime I log in to FB, I go to NYUSU.PH's wall.. If not to write or share something, I read and comment to what other members have been writing. To be honest, I'm a bit jealous.. *spanks self* Why? It's because.. all of the other girls are super close with each other and they know each other personally coz they were able to see each other in person. They were also able to fangirl and celebrate NEWS' members' birthday together. How I wish I could join.. HAHA.. But, distance is blocking my dream of going with them.. :(

           On the other hand, I realized that I shouldn't be jealous.. xD NYUSU.PH is not only a group for fangirls.. but also a family. I know it'll be quite hard at first.. But as far as I could see and has experienced, these girls are so lovable. They welcome every member as a part of the group.. as a part of the family no matter the distance. What's important is the HEART we have for each other.. and the HEART we have for NEWS.

           Now, I'm not only thanking NEWS for keeping my spirit high.. but also, I thank NEWS.. because of them, I was able to know NYUSU.. because of them, I've found new FRIENDS.. because of NEWS, I've found a new FAMILY...

           Again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NYUSU.PH... ほんとうにありがとうございました。だいちゅううきいい。。



         (October 22, 2010)

2 comments:

  1. THAT.WAS.SO.SWEET!!! *huggles*
    It's not the time nor the distance that is important here dear. It's how much we share the same love for NEWS and share what these boys give us--MEMBER AI! ♥

    I'm thankful for every NEWS fangirl I meet esp at NYUSU. I didn't just gain a friend, but a family who you can talk to whatever, fandom related or not.

    Wish to know more about you Shei~ you're always welcome to the family! *huggles*

    (and don't mind about the distance anymore ok? You know Pam and Lis, they're not even in the Philippines but they are as close to everyone. And we bring everyone's hearts whenever there's a meetup/gathering. So daijobou! Someday, somehow....we'll be able to meet each other too!)

    I ♥ you! *O*

    -this is Gee btw. :3 hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~super thank you Gee ^_^ yep2.. I won't mind about the distance anymore :) There's time for everything :) and I'm really looking forward for that day to come.. HAHA :) Love you too ^_^

    ReplyDelete