shei-chan no sekai

shei-chan no sekai

Monday, October 25, 2010

NEWS! 世界一!




NEWS What can I say? They’re simply amazing. Yes! This is definitely not the fangirl inside of me, but it’s the girl who appreciates the magic of music. To be honest, their being Ikemen is a plus .. Hahaha.. But, what made me love them most is their music. Their types of song are definitely heart-warming and meaningful. And they give everything to it.

NEWS is a Japanese Boy Group composed of six Ikemen. As I watched their concert’s documentary, I was able to know them even better. They’re not just performers. They’re not just friends. But, they are a family. I idolize them for being such. Each member showed how much they care for each other, they showed everyone how much they love and appreciate every member of the group. Oh! I just love them! I mean.. who wouldn’t? 

The Members:


Yamashita Tomohisa


He is the group's leader. He also has a solo career but he still has time for News. He is also a well-known actor. He starred in a lot of great Japanese films. At times, he is super serious. The silent type of guy who rarely talks and just go with the flow.. but I'm 100% sure that leader Pi is a kind-hearted person.


Ryo Nishikido


Oh! the rocker... and yeah.. He Rocks!! He's also a member of another boy group which is Kanjani8. Yes, a busy person indeed. Sometimes, I find him strict..haha.. especially when they have their practice for the perf or concert. But Ryo-chan here can be funny too. And ooh.. I love his cutie smile. tahaha :)


Keiichiro Kpyama



Koyamama... as his fans call him.. (including me!) He's considered as the mother of the group. He's as caring as ever! Sometimes I wish him to become my oniichan. I would have been very lucky.. haha :) And yeah.. He's my niban ^^ He's a really funny guy! I bet i'll never get bored when I'm with him.


Kato Shigeaki


Another funny guy from News. My Gosh! I laughed my heart out when I watched Soukon (a Japanese reality running show) because of this guy. I love his tandem with Koyamama. They're the best company when you feel so down and you just want to laugh and forget your problems. Nyahaha.. But mind you, this funny guy here is a lawyer :) Isn't it cool?


Massuda Takahisa


I call him Mr. Sunshine :) He loves to smile and I love seeing him smile. For me, he is News' best dancer. I don't know but he looks really cool when he danced Massuperman. And yeah, he is the group's "fashionista" (although his fashion seems weird at times). He is also a buta. A very kawaii buta. I love it when he did sit ups but at the same time he's sucking honey. LOL.


Tegoshi Yuya


Tego-nyan! The guy I love <3 My ichiban. For me, he has the nicest voice among the News members. It's so angelic that it has the power to melt every hearts of the listeners. He is the type of guy who hates to lose. He gives his best to everything he does. He's indeed a spoiled brat and a priceless gem (well, that's what I think). He's a Prince and a Princess in one. haha.


I just love every News member. I love their songs, their style, everything! News is a vital part of my Life.. I just hope that someday I'll be able to meet them in person :) and watch their concert live ^^ As for now, they'll remain my inspiration as their music continue to give color to my boring life :)


(October 26,2010)

3 comments:

  1. lol acib.. hahaha.. xDD
    you want ryo-daddy?? hehehe.. ok I'll give him to you.. LOL.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dapat po sinabi niyo din yung Shigemi & Yuuko. ^^

    ReplyDelete